Pinterest

Back to School Book Drawing



Back to School Book Drawing:
This month, I'm pleased to announce a drawing for a copy of "Hamster Holidays: Noun and Adjective Adventures" by Cynthia Reeg with illustrations by Kit Grady. The cover is adorable. The hare-brained holidays are sure to make you giggle. A study guide, activity sheet, and multiple puzzles are included.

To be eligible, visit here: Donna J. Shepherd, Writer, Speaker, Singer

Visit Guardian Angel Publishing for a sneak peek: http://www.guardianangelpublishing.com/hamster-holidays.htm

2 comments:

Cynthia Reeg said...

I hope the lucky winner will enjoy the book as much as Kit and I enjoyed creating it.

Best wishes,
Cynthia

Rena said...

I clicked on the link, but I didn't see a way to enter. How do I do that? It took me to your blog, but I wasn't able to leave a comment. Am I missing something?

Looks like a cute book! I'd love to be entered in the drawing.

Topsy Turvy Land

Submit my blog Books