Pinterest

Review for Ava's Secret Tea Party - Nicole Weaver



I'm humbled by Nicole Weaver's review of Ava's Secret Tea Party. Here's a snippet and you'll see why! 
All I can think after reading Donna Shepherd’s newest book, Ava’s Secret Tea Party, is wow! Little girls from all cultures will enjoy reading this delightful book. I read the book 10 times before writing the review because it is such pure delight...What a magical ride reading this book gave me. It transported me back to when my three children were young. The special times I would snuggle next to them and read over and over again their favorite book. Ava’s Secret Tea Party has that type of appeal. It will be many a child’s favorite bedtime story.
Read the rest of Nicole's review on BlogCritics.  Thank you so much, Nicole! 

No comments:

Topsy Turvy Land

Submit my blog Books